Common Queries Answered
Common purchase queries answered
Orders and Shipping
Does Bamtastic Silver ship internationally?
Yes! We ship orders all over the globe. Please be aware you may need to pay custom duties.
How can I check on an order I placed?
You can login to your account here and track your order.
What’s your usual shipping times?
All our treasures are made to order from recycled silver (stolen booty). Therefore it will usually take 2-3 weeks before it is ready to ship. Please let me know if you have a deadline for a gift and I will endeavor to get it to you on time! You can read more about shipping here.
How can I figure out my ring size?
Please download the ring and bracelet size guides found here.
If you need to swap an item
Returns and Exchanges
Black, of course.
Because each piece is made by hand, we have a no return policy. But if you’re really unhappy with your purchase, let me know and we’ll do our best to make you a satisfied customer. (We’ve never had a piece of Bamtastic Silver get returned. Like… never.)
Is your jewellery really hand-made or is it cast?
I know a lot of other so-called ‘rock n roll jewelers’ claim to be selling you hand-made goods when really they hand-finish their wares. But yes, I hand-forge the silver and I’m proud to say, Bamtastic Silver jewelry is 99% all hand-made treasure. (The other 1% is due to custom orders that require a tiny piece of cast silver.) You receive artisan one-of-a-kind silver heirlooms.
Are you the same Bam from The Dogs D’Amour, The Wildhearts and Bubble?
Yes. The rock n roll is in my blood and now it’s in your silver, too!